The blazer is made of 96% Virgin wool and 4% Lycra® as well as 93% Polyester and 7% Lycra® in the lining.
- To best preserve the shine and press folds, we recommend sending the blazer to clean.
- Alternatively, wash in hand wash at low temperature may also be recommended.
- If, on the other hand, you want to wash the blazer, it must be on a wool program at low spin - Please note that this affects the durability and shine of the blazer as well as that the press folds will fade.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- For ironing instructions click here: Ironing instructions